Sunday, May 11, 2014

Letter To Mom



Dear First Person I Knew,

Eighteen years ago I came into your world and with you I had my many First.You are the first person to feel my existence within you, the first person who would do anything to keep me alive and healthy. The first person to put their life on the line for mine.You are my Mother and I wouldn't Change that for anything in the world. This may not be much but I'm writing you a letter of gratitude for everything you have done and will do in the future. Even though we don't always agree, and sometimes I'm mad at you or you are at me but there are times when we're like the best of friends. Thank you for loving me and being my many First. I'll make some more mistakes but I know your feelings for me will never change so each and every moment of us being together I would never change. Happy Mothers Day to you and I Love You


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. I love you too hon. Nothing can change that. You make me proud to call you my daughter.

    ReplyDelete